تؤمن العمل للأمل بدور الفنون والثقافة في دعم الأفراد والجماعات، خاصة في ظروف الأزمات. نعمل من أجل إغناء حياة الناس، وزيادة الرصيد الثقافي لمجتمعاتهم، ومساعدتهم على المساهمة الفعالة في المشترك الإنساني، عبر إعطائهم فرصة الوصول إلى الثقافة واستخدام أدوات التعبير الإبداعي.
The General Assembly and Board
- Brigitte BouladBrigitte Boulad is a literature and art history specialist with a long experience in organizing cultural events on the Arab World in the US and Europe. She has also worked for a decade in the field of P.R and marketing and as a location manager for prestigious magazines like W Magazine and the company Yves Saint Laurent.
- CECILIA UDDENDr. Cecilia Uddén Mannheimer is the Swedish Radio Middle East Correspondent and Bureau Chief since 2006, and has reported previously and until this date from the Middle East during the Oslo peace process and throughout other major events in Palestine, Syria, Iraq and Egypt. She is well known for her frank comments and her fearless approach to sensitive issues.
- HANANE HAJJ ALIHanane Haj Ali is a theater maker, activist, writer, and researcher. The expert in cultural management and culture policies training is also a co-founder of HAKAWATI Theatre group and a member of the UNESCO Expert Facility of the 2005 Convention on the Protection and Promotion of the Diversity of Cultural Expressions.
- Hany ElHusseinyHany M.Husseiny is a mathematician holding a Ph. D. from Grenoble University in France (1994). Mr. El.Hosseiny has worked as a mathematics teacher at CU- Khartoum (Sudan), University Joseph Fourier (France), the University of Bangui (Central African Republic), and Cairo University (Egypt), where he is currently working.
- Petra StienenPetra Stienen is an author, independent advisor and senator for Democrats66. She worked as a diplomat at the Netherlands Embassies in Egypt and Syria from 1995-2004. After she left the Foreign Ministry in 2009 she established her own business as an independent advisor for various clients in the field of democracy, diversity and diplomacy to the government, ngo’s and companies.
- Randa Salti HuneidiRanda Salti Huneidi, has a Masters in International Public Policy, School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS), Johns Hopkins, Fulbright scholarship, and a B Sc. in Computer Science from CSU, Sacramento. As a founding member, Randa served on the Board of Directors of the first micro finance institution in Jordan, Micro Fund for Women from 1990- 1992.
- Lyne SneigeLyne Sneige has over 15 years of experience in international development in the Middle East. Before joining The Middle East Institute (MEI) in Washington D.C. as Director of the Arts and Culture Program, Sneige was deputy director Lebanon and regional projects manager for Arts and Culture for the Middle East at the British Council operating out of Beirut.
- Daniel GormanDaniel Gorman is the executive director of Shubbak: A Window on Contemporary Arab Culture and a co-ordinator with Highlight Arts. His work focuses on increasing dialogue, communication and collaboration, while promoting social justice and equality through the arts. He has worked on arts and politics projects in the UK, Syria, Iraq, Pakistan and Lebanon and is a National Arts Strategies 'CEO Community and Culture' 2015 fellow and a British Council Cultural Leadership International fellow.
Try some other hashtag or username